Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Beginning

The Puppy was born 40 years ago -1969. Pretty long time eh? Need to squeeze my RAM hard to bring out the memories.
We were of the same school. Both in Form 1 but of different classes. Actually she was a year my senior. Senior? Ya, she entered the school a year earlier, to a Remove Class. Thinking back, we actually traveled the same route by bus to and from school, but didn't realise her existent then. Remember though one occasion when I was sitting in the bus and she was standing near me, holding the seat in front of me. Look up at her but nothing happen. Could not apprehend why until now that moment stuck in me.
It was a friend or hers, a one Fatti**** that had played cupid. Never thought then of asking her whether she had a crush on me or just having fun, or on being challenged by friends. I'll check with her. I was a shy guy, and still is -- that year our affair was limited to exchanges of letters/notes only, with Fatti**** being the go-between.

2 comments: