Thursday, April 16, 2009

Puppy Love? - Part 2


I owe lorry loads of thanks to a close friend (in a social network portal) of mind that make all this happened. It so happened that this lady and the Puppy where in the same profession. Confide in her about my wish list. She did not know her but promised to help. She mentioned some names and some localities, and my heart said she's on the track.


The next day, she left me a message. Our instincts were correct - Bull's Eye! That evening we were on the phone with me sweating all over. We sure have lot of vacuum to fill up and plenty of memories to recall. Don't have to caution me! We understand our limits, we both have our love ones. After all, we are grandpapa and grandmama.


April 12, 2009. 40 (40? almost) years; every ticks were worth waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment